SeaMonkey is a web-browser, advanced e-mail and newsgroup client, IRC chat client, and HTML editing made simple -- all your Internet needs in one application.
- Tabbed browsing gives you a better way to surf the net. You no longer have to open one page at a time. With tabbed browsing, open several pages at once with one click. Plus, your homepage can be multiple pages, in tabs.
- Popup blocker lets you surf the web without interruption from annoying ads.
- Image Manager lets you block images to remove offensive images or speed up the rendering of web sites.
- Find as you type gives you another way to navigate a page. Just start typing to jump from link to link or to find a word or phrase within a page.
- Plus all the features a modern browser should have including: Advanced security settings; Password, Download, and Cookie managers; Themes; multi-language and multi-platform support; and, the latest in Web Standards.
|Title:||SeaMonkey 2.0 Beta 2|
|Filename:||SeaMonkey Setup 2.0 Beta 2.exe|
|File size:||10.00MB (10,481,514 bytes)|
|Requirements:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Date added:||September 13, 2009|
* Tabbed Mail enables accounts, folders and even single messages to be opened in tabs inside the Mail & Newsgroups window. This feature also enables the Lightning extension to be installed into SeaMonkey for calendering functionality.
* The default theme on Mac OS X was completely renewed to better fit with the look of Leopard and Snow Leopard.
* Reopening closed browser windows (Undo Close Window) is now possible.
* For extension developers, SMILE is introduced, making interfaces known from FUEL and STEEL also available in SeaMonkey.
* Several improvements were made to the recently rewritten download manager.
* A large number of small improvements were made across the suite.
Download Latest Version 10.00MB